Ships from our Australian partners with DHL Express. Delivered to you in 2 to 5 business days! Any issues... you deal with us here in Michigan.
The m.lock is a contact-free, digital ignition lock with RFID technology which can be used to substitute your mechanical ignition lock.
The ignition is switched on or off by momentarily placing the key FOB within approx. 40-50mm of the m.lock.
The m.lock is based on the latest RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and therefore, unlike radio remote controls, is tamper-proof. Each key/transponder has a unique digital code.
The m.lock can switch automotive relays with a load of up to 40A - sufficient power for every on-board system. Can be used on it's own or together with the Motogadget m.unit.
Clean, minimal look can be easily achieved by mounting the m.lock hidden out of sight including behind non-metallic parts such as plastic side panels.
Also available as an optional extra: 'Glass Tube Key'... so small (3 x 13 mm) that it can be sewn into your glove, etc. Please note the glass tube key has a reduced switching distance (approx. 5-10mm). The 2 included standard keys (teardrop shape) are key fob sized.
Should you lose a FOB, they are available as a replacement 'key blank' and can be 'programmed' to the desired m.lock.
NOTE: We do not recommend using the m.lock combined with immobilizers! Contact your dealer/manufacturer for information regarding the possible deactivation of the immobilizer.
- RFID technology is tamper-resistant
- Each key has a unique code
- The key first activates the m.lock without touching it and then, via the relay, the entire on-board system
- Neither key nor m.lock suffer from mechanical wear
- The key requires no battery - failsafe
- No overload or scorched pins possible due to indirect switching via the 40 A main relay
- The m.lock is very compact an can be mounted hidden in many places
- Water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- Depending on the model, key sizes range from very small (key fob sized) to tiny (glass vial) and may be integrated into other objects like gloves, clothing, pendants (NON-METALLIC!) etc.
- Keys can be easily purchased and 'learned' to any m.lock - your integrated locksmith
- A switching distance of 4 - 5 cm ensures convenient switching while excluding the possibility of accidental engagement
- An integrated LED shows the status of the m.lock while mounting, connecting and 'teaching' new keys
- m.lock with approx. 50 cm connector cable
- 1 user key and 1 master key (teardrop shape)
- 1 automotive relay 12V/40A
- 4 flat pins with isolating sleeves
- Removable fuse
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
Specifications and features
Transmitter/receiver, diameter of installed assembly: 30 mm
Height: 14 mm
Cable length: approx. 50 cm
Weight incl. cable: approx. 30 g
Fixture: 2 x M3 threaded hole on back side
Operating voltage: 6V - 18V
Operating temperature: -20 °C... +80 °C
Ships from our Australian partners with DHL Express. Delivered to you in 2 to 5 business days! Any issues... you deal with us here in Michigan. The mo.unit Cable Kit is a ready made set of cables to aid in the assembly of a wiring...
Ships from our Australian partners with DHL Express. Delivered to you in 2 to 5 business days! Any issues... you deal with us here in Michigan. Use this in combination with the m.unit blue, m.unit basic or m.unit V2 to reduce cable clutter and simplify...
Ships from our Australian partners with DHL Express. Delivered to you in 2 to 5 business days! Any issues... you deal with us here in Michigan. These have become an essential element to our full custom wiring harnesses. Makes for a tidy, efficient and reliable...